A New Guyanese Site (I need your help people !!!!)

  • jebratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2006
      Hey Everyone,

      Under the spirit of encouraging national unity and preserving our
      culture we have launched a website called the Mittelholzer Foundation.
      Since we feel that all forums are only as good as their visitors, we
      would like to encourage everyone to join and participate.

      Features of our site will eventually include:

      Archives of rare pictures, historical journals and essays.

      Free Online Classified

      Free Community Cooperative

      Gallery of hundreds of old and new pictures of Guyana

      Free Event Listing

      A Chat room

      An assortment of arcade style games (including a cool cricket game !!)

      Private Messaging

      And much, much more ...

      And hopefully an area where people can download and upload music

      One of the most complete links pages featuring Guyanese and Caribbean
      sites

      Once again, we cannot work on promoting national unity and preserving
      our history without your participation and as such, I must make a very
      public and personal plea for people to join and spread the work of our
      existence...

      Main Page - http://mittelholzer.org/

      Forum - http://mittelholzer.org/forum/index.php

      Thanks,