GGBS Newsletter - June 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Hello Everyone

      Our latest Newsletter is now available.

      Sharon again has done a wonderful job and it is a very interesting read, i would say our best ever !

      Please click on :

      to view it or alternatively visit our Website at :

      and click on "About us/Newsletters" and you will find it at the bottom of the screen.

      It has up to date information on the building of the new National Archives and plenty of great Articles.

      Happy reading !