Steps to Protecting Your Genealogy Files from Disaster

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      Steps to Protecting Your Genealogy Files from Disaster
      I absolutely cringe every time I hear that someone has lost thousands of names and years of work because their hard drive crashed or a virus ate their file. Computer failure, virus mayhem, floods, lightning strikes, theft - these are just a few reasons you should backup your genealogy files on a regular basis.

      Eternal Blessings, Love, Peace, Power & Unity
      M'lilwana Osanku - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross & Martin - Families of Guyana.
      History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." The Most Honourable Marcus Garvey (1887-1940) People's Power Forever Vote AFC Tme for Change - down with ethnic politics -