Listing of Books, and Articles

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      I would like to suggest.  Efforts are made to produce a listing of books, and articles,  written by Guyanese authors and concerning Guyana. I believe a listing, comprising of articles, both scholarly and otherwise, with their data, whereby they can be accessed.

      I am not certain this is either  genealogical or biographical, however, I see it as an exercise all can participate. I believe the fruits of such an exercise can and will be beneficial to future generations of researchers. In other words I am thinking the results will then be published will credit being given where its due.

      What are your thoughts concerning such an endeavor? Shall we - begin?

      Eternal Blessings, Love, Peace, Power & Unity
      M'lilwana Osanku - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross & Martin - Families of Guyana.
      History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." The Most Honourable Marcus Garvey (1887-1940) People's Power Forever Vote AFC Tme for Change - down with ethnic politics -