Fwd: Re: Postmaster Emanuel of Fyrish c. 1940s?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Over to you - Can you assist Mr. Emanuel?

      From: "lester@evanwood" <lester@...>
      To: "Sancho of Nabaclis" <childrenofsancho@...>
      Subject: Re: Postmaster Emanuel of Fyrish c. 1940s?
      Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 20:38:46 +0100

      Bro Sancho, sincere thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

      I will follow up the leads...also what is the email address for John Budhram?

      I'm trying to trace roots back to Africa....Have you managed to do this?

      I'll definitely share any info found on Sancho's and Campbells...let me know if there's anything in particular you would like me to look for to help you.

      kind regards
      Lester
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2006
        Hello Sancho

        I have just sent a Message of to Mr Emmanuel and will assist him once he replies.