devaluation

  • ayanafirstborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2006
      The explanation given for the devaluation was really fine and pull
      together many variables .However, it sounds like a lamentation to me
      and I am tired of crying.When you elect public figures there are to be
      stewards who look at all variables when they are about to make major
      decision. These are men are not kids.This seems to be a lot of
      whining.They made us do this.They forced us to do the other.Enough.i
      think we need to take a look at our collective psyche