Derryck Griffith's LINEAGE:

  • Derryck S. Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2004
      "My Lineage"

      Name: Derryck Sylvester Griffith.

      Date Of Birth: March/05/1950

      Place Of Birth: Lot 1 Charles St,
      Charlestown,
      Georgetown, British Guiana.

      Baptised by Father S. G. Payne; of "The Cathedral Of The
      Immaculate Conception," Brickdam, Georgetown, British
      Guiana: renamed (Guyana).

      MOTHERS" Name: Enid Patricia Griffith,
      (Deceased).

      Fathers' Name: (my mother told me) was (ALbert Stewart);
      and I was conceived in a "Common Law" relationship.

      "My Relatives"

      Eldest Sister" Patricia Maria Griffith.
      Second Sister: Valerie Griffith.
      Third Sister: Eulyn Griffith.
      Fourth Sister: Eileen Griffith.

      "My Family Tree"

      My mother was BARBADIAN or a (Native Of Barbados); she moved to the
      colony of British Guiana; (at that time it was under British rule),
      sometime in the 1930's.

      Her brother Kenneth Griffith followed her some years afterwards.

      "My Family Demise"

      My mother Enid Griffith died sometime in the year 1978, and was
      buried at The Le-Pentir Cemetery, in Georgetown, Guyana, (as it was
      now re-named).

      My Current Family Situation (To Date)
      September/1999:

      My eldest sister 'Patricia Griffith' and her family, lives somewhere
      in Queens, New York, USA.

      My Second sister Valerie and her children lives in Bridgetown or St.
      Michael, BARBADOS, West Indies.

      My fourth sister Eileen also lives in Barbados (WI), if my memory
      serves me correcly, with her children.

      My third sister Eulyn is living in Guyana at the present time with
      her family. (She is married) I think.

      "Coming To America"

      I came to The United States Of America on May/01/1989; as a student
      at The George Meany Center for Labor Studies; at Silver Spring,
      Maryland, Virginia.

      Compiled by;
      Derryck S. Griffith.