Holding on to the past, inhibits progress in every way!

  • derryck griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2005
      Hello all,
      I have been reading these discourses and responses to
      Milwana's fears and/exaggerations, and I tend to agree
      with the assurance that was given. let us not be
      perturbed by someone's obsession with history and
      historical facts.
      We live in the present, and the present is what
      matters now, if we are to move forward as a people
      united as one in the current crisis, and future
      crises.

      So, having said that, shall we dismiss all those
      individual fears, and get on with the business at
      hand.

      Om Shanti.
      Derryck. S, Griffith

      --- Sancho of Nabaclis <childrenofsancho@...>