Thousands Depend On Your Help- Evacuation Is Presently Underway

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005

      Guyanese, Supporters and Friends are urged to help our homeland battle floods

      That has crippled Guyana

      Your immediate assistance is needed

      The Consulate of the Republic of Guyana

      The Guyana Tri-State Alliance

      Invite you to a Community Meeting, press conference, and Fundraiser

      Sunday January 23rd, 2005 at 2:30pm

      Tropical Gardens

      120-05 Atlantic Avenue, Richmond Hill, Queens NY

      To appraise you of the Guyana Disaster

      Contributions are urgently needed

      Please make all checks payable to the Guyana Consulate- Guyana Flood Relief Fund

      370 SEVENTH Avenue, Suite 402, New York, NY 10001

      For further information please call The Consulate of Guyana 212-947-5114

      Guyana Tri-State Alliance      212-816-0624

      GUYANA NEEDS YOU � NOW

      THOUSANDS DEPEND ON YOUR HELP- EVACUATION IS PRESENTLY UNDERWAY

      M'lilwana Osanku (Sancho of Nabaclis)
      Genealogist, Historian, and Researcher for Sancho Family History
      Golden Grove and Nabaclis, Guyana.

      Do you Yahoo!?