Sancho busted for Cocaine

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2005
      Keep an eye out for the proceedings and relatives of this Sancho for me - will you? I do not know who she is - I need to be enlightened - thank you ever so very much....

      Grandma accused of carrying cocaine remanded
      Friday, December 23rd 2005
      Mavis Carmen Sancho
      A 65-year-old grandmother accused of having 116 grammes of cocaine hidden on her at the Cheddi Jagan International airport, Timehri, was yesterday remanded to prison.
      Mavis Carmen Sancho of Lot 3016 North Ruimveldt pleaded not guilty to the charge of trafficking in narcotics when she appeared before Acting Chief Magis-trate Cecil Sullivan.
      It is alleged that on Wednesday, Sancho had in her possession 116 grammes of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking.
      The Customs Anti-Narcotics Unit (CANU) alleged that Sancho was an outgoing passenger on a flight to Barbados on the day in question. A CANU officer reportedly saw her in the departure lounge looking a bit uneasy. Upon checking the narcotic was allegedly found.
      The matter continues at the Providence Magistrate's Court on January 11.

      Eternal Blessings, Love, Peace, Power & Unity
      M'lilwana Osanku  - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross &  Martin -  Families of Guyana.
      History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots."  The Most Honourable Marcus Garvey (1887-1940)

      Yahoo! Photos
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        Hello Sancho

        Jus show yuh can never trust ol' Lady dem ! LOL

        I remember having little old ladies just like Ms Sancho asking me if i could put some of their Baggage through as my hand Luggage as they had too much to carry.

        Although they may have been genuine, its always to politely decline as this could happen to us and we wouldn't wish to spend a few years in Georgetown's Prison !

        Now we have to think carefully if our Grandma asks if we would like a Coke ! LOL