Re: [guyanese_genealogy] Letter in the Stabroek News

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hello Everyone

      I believe the words of the National Motto are now almost dormant !

      I have just read about the Riots in Tain (my Father's home Village) something which i never thought i would ever see.

      Ironically the Protestors where actually demanding a uncorrupt Police Force and for better Policing in the area as against being troublemakers.

      Guyana is completely lawless and the "good old days" if they really existed are definately dormant !

      With such unstability we need to preserve what parts of our Heritage we can before one day what is left (deterioration due to mistreatment, Climatical conditions and neglect) all goes up in flames !

      John Wilmer <lance2703@...> wrote:

      http://www.stabroeknews.com/index.pl/article_letters?id=37272174

      "One People, One Nation, One Destiny."