Noel “Bryner” Campbell, and Marrell “Bumbo” Bunbury : Enlighten Me - Will You?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005
      Blessed Love! Enlighten Me - Will You?

      The committee for the Development of Plaisance – Comprising of Lester Martin, Claude “Parrot” Ince, Carl “Bready” Richards, Edgar “Papa” Critchlow, Noel “Bryner” Campbell, Marrell “Bumbo” Bunbury, Junior Phillips, Rawle “Duppy” Hardy and Donna Mingo.

      Can you introduce me to any of these persons? I am interested in communicating with Noel “Bryner” Campbell, and Marrell “Bumbo” Bunbury.

      Eternal Blessings, Love, Peace, Power & Unity
      M'lilwana Osanku  - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross &  Martin -  Families of Guyana.
      History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots."  The Most Honourable Marcus Garvey (1887-1940)