RE: [guyanese_genealogy] 1930 United States Federal Census

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 30, 2005
      Message
      Sancho,

      I will try to find the copy of my marriage certificate to my ex and post that later.  I've recreated the form that is used for birth certificates and am attaching it here for you.  I does not list the birthdates of the parents unfortunately.    In the section for Father's and Mother's names, the term "other description" was usually satisfied with the term "Native of" followed by their country of Birth.

      Jenn

      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 5, 2005
        Hi Jenn,

        I thank you  so very much. I do not know when last I viewed a Guyanese birth certificate. I do not know where the last copy of documenting the data of my birthing  I had in my possession is. I believe in Detroit. More than likely it was thrown in the garbage - left Detroit in February 1985. I remember because it was the last time I saw images of myself which were photographed in Guyana.
        Any one who knows what is found on the death certificate (Guyanese) feel free to holler - will you?

        Jenn <jmss114@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! for Good

      • collis glasgow
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 6, 2005
          From what i can remember, on the birth certificate it
          has the name of your parents, their birthdates(i
          think), occupation etc.

          <guyanagenealogy@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jenn,
          >
          > I thank you so very much. I do not know when last I
          > viewed a Guyanese birth certificate. I do not know
          > where the last copy of documenting the data of my
          > birthing I had in my possession is. I believe in
          > Detroit. More than likely it was thrown in the
          > garbage - left Detroit in February 1985. I remember
          > because it was the last time I saw images of myself
          > which were photographed in Guyana.
          > Any one who knows what is found on the death
          > certificate (Guyanese) feel free to holler - will
          > you?
          >
          > Jenn <jmss114@...> wrote:
          > Sancho,
          >
          > I will try to find the copy of my marriage
          > certificate to my ex and post that later. I've
          > recreated the form that is used for birth
          > certificates and am attaching it here for you. I
          > does not list the birthdates of the parents
          > unfortunately. In the section for Father's and
          > Mother's names, the term "other description" was
          > usually satisfied with the term "Native of" followed
          > by their country of Birth.
          >
          > Jenn

          === message truncated ===

          Nuff Blessings.