Look up your family names online in Guyana telephone directory...

  • Mlilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2005
      http://www.gtt.co.gy/whitepages/search.php
      Look up your family names online in Guyana telephone directory...
    • Donna Gonsalves
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2005
        Hi Mlilwana:

        I have already looked up my family names in the online directory.  The trouble is there are a lot of Gonsalves in Guyana.  I need someone who knew my father and his family history which is why I gave so much information.  But thanks anyway.
        Donna

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 28, 2005
          ok meh sister - I will try the who is who in British Guiana 1945-48. Can you make to a research
          library? if so request the Who is who in British Guiana, therein. I will not make to Manhattan
          until perhaps, Friday, soonest...

          --- Donna Gonsalves <delavern1@...> wrote:

          > Hi Mlilwana:
          >
          > I have already looked up my family names in the online directory. The trouble is there are a
          > lot of Gonsalves in Guyana. I need someone who knew my father and his family history which is
          > why I gave so much information. But thanks anyway.
          >
          > Donna
          >
          > Mlilwana Osanku <childrenofsancho@...> wrote:
          > http://www.gtt.co.gy/whitepages/search.php
          > Look up your family names online in Guyana telephone directory...

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          M'lilwana Osanku
          Researcher for Sancho Family History <BR>Golden Grove and Nabaclis, Guyana.

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        • Donna Gonsalves
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 28, 2005
            Thanks for the sarcasm

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 28, 2005
              please sister - that's not the intention and I am really upset that you adopt such a thought
              process. I felt to employ me rural roots and you stamp it otherwise. I care not to comment further
              - I will be heading to manhattan by Friday - I hope to look up, and find Noble for two of my
              villagers.

              --- Donna Gonsalves <delavern1@...> wrote:

              > Thanks for the sarcasm
              >
              > Sancho of Nabaclis <childrenofsancho@...> wrote:ok meh sister - I will try the who is who
              > in British Guiana 1945-48. Can you make to a research
              > library? if so request the Who is who in British Guiana, therein. I will not make to Manhattan
              > until perhaps, Friday, soonest...
              >
              > --- Donna Gonsalves <delavern1@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hi Mlilwana:
              > >
              > > I have already looked up my family names in the online directory. The trouble is there are a
              > > lot of Gonsalves in Guyana. I need someone who knew my father and his family history which is
              > > why I gave so much information. But thanks anyway.
              > >
              > > Donna
              > >
              > > Mlilwana Osanku <childrenofsancho@...> wrote:
              > > http://www.gtt.co.gy/whitepages/search.php
              > > Look up your family names online in Guyana telephone directory...

              > > http://mail.yahoo.com
              >

              > M'lilwana Osanku
              > Researcher for Sancho Family History <BR>Golden Grove and Nabaclis, Guyana.

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              M'lilwana Osanku
              Researcher for Sancho Family History <BR>Golden Grove and Nabaclis, Guyana.

              Yahoo! Mail
            • Donna Gonsalves
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 28, 2005
                Sorry if I misunderstood.