LOUIS GONSALVES/AGUSTA DEFREITAS

  • Veronica Gonsalves
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      I am searching for information (e.g. D.O.D:, parents, siblings) on my
      great grandparents Louis Gonsalves (D.O.B: November 12, 1877). He
      died under mysterious circumstances about 1905. Also trying to find
      information (D.O.B, parents, siblings, D.O.D.)on his wife Agusta
      DeFreitas who died about 1912. They had three children. Carmilita,
      Ernest Manoel (my grandfather) and another son (nickname Manue).
    • M'lilwana Osanku
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004

        Hi Veronica,

        How are you doing? I recognized those surnames all were to be found in the Golden Grove and Nabaclis Community, as late as 1973, however, I am not confident I know of those individuals. If and or when I am enlighten as your relatives I shall pass onto you the information.

         Firstly, I would suggest posting at Guyana �L@..., and Guyana �D @....

        Secondly, if you reside in the USA make the time and your way to a research library which participates in the (ILL) Inter Library Loan System. Their you must then request microfilm copies  of the daily newspapers � the Daily Chronicle and the Daily Argosy for the years 1877, 1905, and 1912.

        Thirdly, if you reside in the Tri-state area, and you forwarded your mailing address to me � I would not mind going over to the Research Library at 42 Street and 5th. Avenue � and fill out the necessary forms for you. I do not think they are online.

        I am searching for information (e.g. D.O.D, parents, siblings) on my great grandparents Louis Gonsalves (D.O.B: November 12, 1877).

        He died under mysterious circumstances about 1905. Also trying to find information (D.O.B, parents, siblings, D.O.D.)

        On his wife Agusta DeFreitas who died about 1912. They had three children. Carmilita, Ernest Manoel (my grandfather) and another son (nickname Manue).

        M'lilwana Osanku -[Selwyn H. Ross]--Sancho of Nabaclis
        Researcher for Sancho Family History
        Golden Grove and Nabaclis, Guyana.

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • veronica gonsalves