Manny Yaw and Nelson Yaw

  • Sancho Bentick Campbell Friday Kissoon So
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013

      Manny Yaw and Nelson Yaw

      Pardon this intrusion – will you? I am hereby seeking data leading to the identity of the relatives of Manny Yaw and Nelson Yaw. I am referring to their maternal relatives thought to be people of Sancho. It is further understood that the mother of Manny Yaw and Nelson Yaw is sister of the mother of Rebecca (Jacobs) Harry (1870-1956) and Emily (Jacobs) Harry. Also, the husbands of Rebecca (Jacobs) Harry and Emily (Jacobs) Harry , Joseph Harry and Thomas Harry, and their brother Edward Harry are descendants of Bentick (Bentinck). All the kinships mentioned herein were resident in Buxton and Friendship district.

      To that end I am requesting you facilitate me with contact information of the relatives of Vibert Yaw, Superintendent , British Guiana Police Force, 1961; and Cyril Yaw bugular, band, British Guiana Police Force, Eve Leary, Kingston, Georgetown prior to May 26, 1966. I am told Cyril Yaw has four children; Lorna Yaw, Lubert Yaw, Berkley Yaw and Dennis Yaw. Lubert Yaw died in Guyana. His three siblings are all likely in New York City.

      Who do you recommend I contact and consult – soonest?

      --
      http://descendantsofsancho.hi5.com

      Golden Grove - This village in which I reside was perfectly quiet. The Portuguese shop was untouched and kept open during the whole excitement; and have great pleasure in reporting that the 100 members we have here were all prepared and ready under the leader Mr. Bentick Sancho, well known to the honourable Mr. Porter, to turn out, not to destroy, but to protect the Portuguese shop had the rioters from the other villages attempted to come here on Monday night. The village was so quiet on Tuesday night that Mr. Bentick Sancho who has considerable influence with the people of Victoria went with his minister to that village to aid him in allaying the excitement.