Sample Family History Research Plan

  • M'lilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 11:55 AM
      Sample Family History Research Plan

      Suriname group calls for apology from Netherlands over slave trade

      J'ca accused of discrimination against Rastafarians

      Foundation threatens international action to force slavery apology

      www.devsur.com/foundation-threatens-international...slavery.../2013/.../...
      May 27, 2013 – Bottse said on Wednesday that he will table the issue at the international Slavery Memorial Conference to be held in Paramaribo from June 26 ...

      "... Jagan's Marxist cover really hid an East Indian racist"...Julian Mayfield;  Political Refugees and the Politics of Guyana  - The Black Scholar, Vol. 4, No. 10, THE PAN-AFRICAN DEBATE (July-August 1973), pp. 33-35...
      "...The main political contradiction in the society, a contradiction which exploded in racial violence in the sixties, but which is not resolve..."
      "...Africans at first had no perceptible race consciousness after centuries of conditioning with Euro-Christianity through white missionary activity."...Eusi Kwayana: Burnhamism, Jaganism and the People of Guyana Burnhamism, Jaganism and the People of Guyana - The Black Scholar, Vol. 4, No. 8/9, THE BLACK CHILD (May-June 1973), pp. 40-46...
      "I am that I am, I'm not in this world; to live up to your expectations, neither are you here to live up to mine, yeah. I don't owe no one; No obligation, No one owes me none, so everything is fine, fine. Don't underestimate my ability, don’t defecate my character, don’t belittle my authority, It is time you recognized my quality.” …Peter Tosh (1944-1987), the best musician of the Wailin' Wailers...