re Schultz.

  • olinda plange
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hi Elaine,

      My sister Jenny was a work colleague of a person by the name of Carmen Schultz. The Ministry of Education in the late 70s.
      That was many moons ago.
      I do not recall anyone by the given names in your request.
      I attended primary school in the 60s with Edriss Moore from Victoria. She also had an older sister called Claudette.
      I hope this could add some further trace to your search.

      Best of luck

      Olinda