Pieters/Schultz families

  • elainemoore609
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hello,

      I am helping a friend trace his family tree. I am looking for the families of Hector Pieters born March 5 1925 in Georgetown. He immigrated to the UK arriving April 1955.
      He married Mignon Schultz born Sept. 9 1928 in Westbank Demarara. she immigrated to the UK arriving in June 1955. Her sister was also with her at that time---Iris Inez born May 22 1924.
      Hector and Mignon married in London in 1958.

      Hector died in Georgetown in Feb. 1998 and Mignon died in London in May 2009.
      Would really appreciate information about this family, and anything about the parents of Hector and Mignon.
      Thanks in advance

      Elaine