looking for

  • esther inge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Hi ,
      Im searching for Francois F Inge ,he left Suriname om july 4th 1931 ,on the SS Cottica to Demerara . He was ten years old at that time and in the company of Mrs. Constance A Richardson. I dont know if he left Demerara after that.I think I have found her on the 1940 US census living in manhattan NY. The census also state that she has been living there also in 1935 but there is no mention of him. So any leads or information are welcome. Thanks.