RE: [guyanese_genealogy] Searching for Cabral

  • Raquel Poitevien
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10 9:52 AM
      hi danielle, we have been searching for years. I will invite youto geenom and there is another line of Cabral very related: The sister of my grand-grand mother was married with the same Cabral after the first one died. All of them are double related. What is the name of your Father? Have you lived in Guyana? I hope keep in contact with you.
      Raquel

      To: guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      From: danysullivan@...
      Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:47:47 +0000
      Subject: [guyanese_genealogy] Searching for Cabral

      Greetings. I have been researching my history and it has lead me to Guyana. My great grandfather was born there and maybe his father as well. According to the NY census, my gg grandfathers parents were from Portuguese originally. If anyone knows of the Cabral line can you please contact me.
      Regards,

    • Danielle Sullivan
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10 10:50 AM
        Hi Raquel,
        I responded through your direct email.
        Thanks,
        Danielle

        To: guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com
        From: danysullivan@...
        Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:47:47 +0000

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 11 6:20 PM

          no, it is cabral.

          To: guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com
          From: alisonroberts52013@...
          Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 11:02:31 -0700

          Could it be Chabral?

          Beatrice Alison Roberts

           Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD. Matt 5:8