Re: [guyanese_genealogy] Searching for Cabral

  • Danielle Sullivan
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2012
      Bernard,

      Thank you .  I will look into the links you provided.

      Thanks,
      Danielle

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 2012
        hi danielle, we have been searching for years. I will invite youto geenom and there is another line of Cabral very related: The sister of my grand-grand mother was married with the same Cabral after the first one died. All of them are double related. What is the name of your Father? Have you lived in Guyana? I hope keep in contact with you.
        Raquel

        To: guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com
        From: danysullivan@...
        Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:47:47 +0000

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 10, 2012
          Hi Raquel,
          I responded through your direct email.
          Thanks,
          Danielle

          To: guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com
          From: danysullivan@...
          Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:47:47 +0000

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 11, 2012

            no, it is cabral.

            To: guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com
            From: alisonroberts52013@...
            Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 11:02:31 -0700

            Could it be Chabral?

            Beatrice Alison Roberts

             Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD. Matt 5:8