Re: : [guyanese_genealogy] Help Awful Trip..........................Neville Quelch

  • alison roberts
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2012
      Edmund is my first cousin, however we have lost ciontact with him a long time ago. If I do find him I will surely let him know that you are looking for him.

      Beatrice Alison Roberts

       Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD. Matt 5:8

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2012
        Thanx for responding.......that would be awesome if he showed up on the radar........seems like the same story happened with me and most of my family/friends from Guyana......don't know if that's good or bad or just the way of nature.......I guess we all had to move on eventually.........anyway, he and a few other hooligans, (we instigated lots of trouble for those poor teachers and other 'innocent' students...tee hee), represent a wild portion of my young life that has been [almost] forgotten, but definitely foundational in my development......

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2012
          You are welcome, Congratulations, sounds like you outgrew your wild ways and became that promised Guyanese gentleman (smile)

          Thanks fro asking, I do wish he qwould come out of the woodwork...