RE: [guyanese_genealogy] Help Awful Trip..........................Neville Quelch

  • Romaine Locke
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28, 2012
      Seem to have heard this pack of lies before. IT'S A SCAM

      From: nunicorng@...
      Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 05:33:42 -0700
      Subject: [guyanese_genealogy] Help Awful Trip..........................Neville Quelch

      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to Madrid, Spain for a short vacation and we were mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where we lodged,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us...

      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here,but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills,we are freaked out at the moment...Well I really need your financially assistance...Please let me know if you can help us out,Write me back so i can tell you how to get it to me....

      Neville

    • alison roberts
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 28, 2012
        I am writing back with tears in my eyes that people in the world opt to try to rip others off with these wicked actions. I pray tyhat God shower their hearts with love that passes all understanding and their ways be changed forever, that they will be seekers of good and kindness.

        Beatrice Alison Roberts

         Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD. Matt 5:8

        Seem to have heard this pack of lies before. IT'S A SCAM
        To: From: nunicorng@... Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 05:33:42 -0700 Subject: [guyanese_genealogy] Help Awful Trip..........................Neville Quelch
        I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to Madrid, Spain for a short vacation and we were mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where we lodged,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us...

        We've been to the Embassy and the Police here,but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills,we are freaked out at the moment...Well I really need your financially assistance...Please let me know if you can help us out,Write me back so i can tell you how to get it to me....

        Neville
      • Roxan Bourne
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2012
          Thanks for this info Neville

          ROXAN P. BOURNE
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3 10:09 AM
            Are you related to Edmund Quelch?? If so I went to high school with him.......he was one of my best friends before me and family fled to America in '78.......so if you are related I'd love to have an email contact for him. My name is Timothy Marshall if you do make contact with him.....he should be able to remember me even though we haven't made contact for over 35 years ago! Thank you, and ignore this request if you don't know him. Tim

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3 10:13 AM
              Edmund is my first cousin, however we have lost ciontact with him a long time ago. If I do find him I will surely let him know that you are looking for him.

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 3 10:33 AM
                Thanx for responding.......that would be awesome if he showed up on the radar........seems like the same story happened with me and most of my family/friends from Guyana......don't know if that's good or bad or just the way of nature.......I guess we all had to move on eventually.........anyway, he and a few other hooligans, (we instigated lots of trouble for those poor teachers and other 'innocent' students...tee hee), represent a wild portion of my young life that has been [almost] forgotten, but definitely foundational in my development......

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 3 12:52 PM
                  You are welcome, Congratulations, sounds like you outgrew your wild ways and became that promised Guyanese gentleman (smile)

                  Thanks fro asking, I do wish he qwould come out of the woodwork...