Re: [guyanese_genealogy] trace

  • olinda plange
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 14 2:07 PM

      Dear Umbelita,

      The date of birth and death records of your G Grand dad may help in locating some more of your ancestry.

      Birth records from 1800 may be allocated at the records Office at GPO buildings/Georgetown.

      CARIBBEAN-L@... <CARIBBEAN-L@...>; - may hold some records on Guyana Ancestry.
      Best wishes
      Lin

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 15 1:54 PM

          Message to Umbelita

          Greetings!

          OK, I understand that you are not in Guyana.
          It could be very difficult to obtain information from some of the sources that I mentioned in my last message.However, the British Guiana Colonist (http://www.vc.id.au/tb/bgcolonistsC.html) has some information about Conner and Taylor.
          You could also try - tikwis_b@...<tikwis_b@...>;
          I also try to find any ancestral link by inquiring from my relatives in Guyana.
          I wish you every success in your search.

          Regards and respect

          Olinda Plange

          hi sorry i don't know such person and good luck.
          Thanks.
          Lucrecia Taylor

          Does anyone have any knowledge of a Alexander Taylor Esq married Conner Elizabeth don't know if there's any connection here .Great Granddad Taylor was scottish an overseer in Guyana can anyone help

        • Izeria Birkett
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 16 5:53 AM
            I'm sorry dont know of such persons but wish you good luck..
            Thanks.