help

  • umbelita
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      Hi,
      My name is Lucrecia Taylor and i am hoping someone out there maybe able to help me in the trace of my great grandfather surname taylor.son George Taylor my grand father, children Raymond, Gaston Linda,Lenny and others. I was told about a fire which burnt my grand father house of Buxton village Guyana many years ago can anyone help me in tracing my family tree.thanks