Phippen

  • sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      I am looking for any information of Samuel Phippen. i know he lived in Demerary Essequelo for some time (leaving in about 1818) he came over to become a surgon.

      The bought a plantation called Chateau truro (formely Begin & Bosch

      He had two sons Arthur and Robert by a lady of the name of Amelia and a daughter Eliza by a lady called Sarah Allan.

      Any info anyone has regarding any of the above would be great.`

      Many thanks

      Sara