Titles to Land Commissioners

  • Sancho Bentick Campbell Friday Kissoon So
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011

    Please forward to your loop - see the attached files -

    I am interested in Sancho Brandis of Berbice. Whom must I consult?

    Most important to me - I love to know; how and where to access the complete records of the Board of Health, and its incarnations. I am especially interested in  the minutes of the Village Committee; petitions and letters from the people of  Golden Grove , Nabaclis, Victoria, Ann’s Grove, Buxton and Friendship and local government administration and the yearly the membership of the village Councils…
    agriculture, industry and education and other occupations or careers of  working class people  in the afore mentioned villages.

    Also the reports of the titles to the land commissioners, form their earliest dates – 1966.

    Also the register of labourers in the Gold industry…and reports of gold found…
    I believe such documents are critical to researchers of village history and family history…

    I am wondering whether the materials can be accessed at the Library of the University of Guyana and/or the national archives. Whom must I consult? How about Miss Cummings at UG Library? Please forward to her and/or to the staff of the library and/.or the National archives and other institutions of research in Guyana. Thanks a million...

    --
    "A malicious man disguises himself  with his lips,   but in his heart he harbors  deceit. A lying tongue hates those it hurts ".Proverbs Chapter 6: 24, 28.