Bobb semple

  • rozamarkham@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2011
      Hi there has anyone got details of the Bobb semples my nan was Lotti Bobb Semple born 1898 her mum's name was Margaret and dad Malachi lived in the buxton area I believe. I am in the UK I was born here and so were my kids. My eldest son is very interested in our family history.
    • Douglas K. Jardine
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2011
        Hello No-Name,

        Have you tried Googling Bobb-Semple? There are several hits there, and
        you maybe able to trace back from the hyphenated name to the independent
        names.

        Ciao,

        Doug