Re: [guyanese_genealogy] Familly of Ricknauth Jaggernauth died 9/11 attack

  • Laurie Talbot
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 3:00 AM
      Contact the Guyana Embassy in the USA

      Mr. Laurie Talbot
      BBA Management and Information Systems
      Lubin School of Business
      Pace University
      New York, NY 10038

      My Phone:347-622-2213

      Devoted Christian

      From: tk_ebanks <tk_ebanks@...>
      To: guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, February 21, 2011 1:55:02 PM
      Subject: [guyanese_genealogy] Familly of Ricknauth Jaggernauth died 9/11 attack

      Hi

      I 'm trying to find information on the family and ancestors of Ricknauth Jaggernauth, who emigrated to the US and died in the 9/11 attack while in the pentagon.

      Does anyone have any information on his family's ancestors

      Thanks,

      Tke

    • Juliet Hinds English
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24 4:06 AM
        Hi Tke,
        A little bit more to go on will be helpful.Which part of Guyana did he live? Will see what I can do to track them down.
        Juliet