Kellman or Senneur?

  • Whinny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2010

      I am doing genealogy research and having trouble locating my ancestors.  I was hoping you might have a record of them.  I have searched Rootsweb and Ancestry.com endlessly without any information, and also have tried numerous Genealogy forums and historical societies/groups relating to British Guiana.  I would be extremely interested to see a birth record for Pauline or her brother or sisters.  The information I do know is below.

      ·         Pauline Lucille Kellman (my maternal grandmother)

      ·         Born June 29, 1917 in Georgetown, British Guiana.

      ·         Immigrated to the United States in the 1920s with her mother and five siblings.

      ·         Brother is Henri Senneur, sisters are Marie, Violet, Louise, and another sister whose name is unknown.

      ·         Pauline's father owned a plantation.  I assume his last name was Senneur but this is not a known fact.

      ·         Mother and father's names are unknown.

      Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Please feel free to contact me.

      Thank you so much,Bonnie Kelley

      THE HORSE
      Here is nobility without conceit.
      Friendship without envy.