Buxton and Friendship in Print and Memory

  • Sancho Bentick Campbell Friday Kissoon So
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010

       Copies of Eusi Kwayana’s “Buxton and Friendship in Print and Memory" are now available in the USA. It is being retailed at $20 per copy plus Postage additional.

      Copies of The Morning After are also available. The price is $20 per copy.

      The buyer is required pay for Postage.

      To procure your copy - Please make arrangements by contacting

      Mr. Keith Easton

      Email: keasto@...

      Tel. (240) 601 3892

      --
      http://www.facebook.com/descendantsofsancho

      Golden Grove - This village in which I reside was perfectly quiet. The Portuguese shop was untouched and kept open during the whole excitement; and have great pleasure in reporting that the 100 members we have here were all prepared and ready under the leader Mr. Bentick Sancho, well known to the honourable Mr. Porter, to turn out, not to destroy, but to protect the Portuguese shop had the rioters from the other villages attempted to come here on Monday night. The village was so quiet on Tuesday night that Mr. Bentick Sancho who has considerable influence with the people of Victoria went with his minister to that village to aid him in allaying the excitement.