Guyanese Online Newsletter - May 2010

  • Cyril Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010

      Guyanese Online Newsletter - May 2010

      Guyanese Online – May 2010 < click to download

       In This Issue:

      Pg01-  Award: President Jagdeo gets highest UN award.: Masthead Picture:  Kaieteur Falls with links.

      Pg02- Editorial;   “On the street where I lived” by Peter Halder;   BBC radio program on Race (listen)

      Pg03- Tourism News Items;  List and links of  Hotels. Eco-lodges and tour companies in Guyana.

      Pg04 – Guest Editorial – “Tourism Policy”

      Pg05 – Guyana News: including a list of news links

      Pg06 – Guyana News:  including a list of news links

      Pg07- Commentary – “The Bartica Triangle- Door to the Interior”  by Peter Ramsaroop.

      Pg08 – Associations – Queen’s College Alumni- Toronto Chapter  -  Feature

      Pg09 – Associations– News

      Pg10 – Associations – News

      Pg11 – Arts and Culture – “Tastes Like Home”

      Pg12 – Arts and Culture – News

      Pg13 – Business Feature – “Leadership and Vision” by William (Bill) King

      Pg14 – Historical: Historic New Amsterdam

      Pg15 – Historical: The Arrival of the Chinese in British Guiana

      I hope that you find it interesting.  Send your comments!

      Please pass the newsletter on to your family and friends.

      Cyril Bryan,  Editor and Publisher.  guyaneseonline@...