re obituaries 1933

  • Joan Seymour
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010
      I am wondering if anyone has information about which newspapers were
      published in Guyana in 1933?? The Argosy? Daily Chronicle?? I am
      interested in an obituary of James Tudor Seymour, Land Surveyor, who
      died in 1933 at home at 235 South Street, Lacytown. I have no other
      details besides the fact that he died at home. Where could these
      newspapers be searched for this information? Thank you Joan Seymour.

      --
      Joan T.Seymour,
      Consultant
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
        Joan,

        The British Library in London has both The Daily Argosy and The Daily Chronicle from this period on microfilm. I believe that one of the universities in Florida also has them.

        Bernard

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
          Thank you so much Bernard, Joan

          Joan T.Seymour,