Surnames: Gibson - Torrezao

  • M'lilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2009
      I wonder if this Walter Gibson in my great grandfather brother, my grandfather name was Claude Frederico Torrezao and his brothers were (Amadus Cosmus Torrezao, Walter H. Gibson and his sister was Armina Torrezao), is this names are familiar to you?, Walter Gibson were from Golden Grove, East Coast, Demerara. Do you know the name of your great grandfather mother?
      kgt
      Author: kgt11