RE:hi G

  • Romaine Locke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      2009 new electronic products preferential promotion
      Dear friends:
          Welcome to join our company member club , Everybody here can enjoy our products member price ,we have been received very high praise from our customers All customers can browse through our company's home page < www.trade-beauty.com
      > . Our products (notebook PC,digital camera,plasma and LCD TV,digital DV,Motorcycle,phones,Mp4,and so on) all have low price and high quality in order to attract more new customers to cooperate with us .  Hope here is your shopping heaven!
      email: tradebeauty@... .

      If you are interested in our products. please visit our web site.

      Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.