Hi I need help searching for NY Yankee Mark Teixeira's British Guiana ancestry

  • ffrick24
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2009
      I know that his grandfather or great grandfather is from British Guiana. Their names are Jack & Gordon and I am not sure which on is which. I am looking to trace his heritage back to Portugal.Mark's father is John(Tex) and his brother(Marks uncle)is Pete.I am looking for the link to Vila Real Portugal.Thanks for any help in advance.