Re: [guyanese_genealogy] Re: Berkley Gaskin

  • stella webb
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 15, 2009
      All I know is he was born in Demerara, Guyana.

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 15, 2009
        Do you know if the records go back as far as 1841?  I contacted the records office in
        St Lucia about a record of death for Henry (1896) but it was too early - apparently they
        didn't start to keep records until much later.

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/guyanese_ genealogy/ join
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:guyanese_genealogy- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
            mailto:guyanese_genealogy- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

            http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      • Cheryl Russell
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 16, 2009

          I believe that is where my great grandmother, Elfreda (or Elfrida) Beatrice Gaskin was born as well (1874). Is that likely to be enough? (presuming I ever establish a DOB that is, or manage to get it searched...!)

          Cheryl Russell

          href="mailto:childrenofsancho@...">childrenofsancho@...>/*

          href="http://us.mc654.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com" target="_blank">http://us.mc654.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com>,

          href="mailto:guyanese_genealogy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">guyanese_genealogy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
          href="http://us.mc654.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=guyanese_genealogy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com" target="_blank">http://us.mc654.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=guyanese_genealogy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>