Geddes

  • lilsap)1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2009
      I Just started to work on finding my roots back. I was wondering if anyone had information on the Geddes family. I have been told that i am related to Roy Geddes.

      Thank you for you help.

      Raymond Geddes

    • Neville Quelch
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2009
        You are not on my mailing list.  I replied to the e-mail I received.

        I Just started to work on finding my roots back. I was wondering if anyone had information on the Geddes family. I have been told that i am related to Roy Geddes.

        Thank you for you help.

        Raymond Geddes

      • M'lilwana Osanku
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2009
          Highest Blessings!
          Of course many of us are familiar with the name Geddes Grant. I would suggest you join us and several other genealogical groups or forums respecting the people of British Guiana . Thereby you could make the best use of a cross-section of the people who are involved in Genealogical Networking.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2009
            Thank you for your kind words. I have joined the group.

            Thank you

            Raymond Geddes

            Message 5 of 6 , May 14, 2009
              Hello Raymond:

              I am sorry about the reply you received from me yesterday.  It was intended for another person.  I selected and sent a reply to the wrong e-mail address.  I am surprised I did not get my hands slapped.

              Neville

              Thank you for your kind words. I have joined the group.

              Thank you

              Raymond Geddes

              Of course many of us are familiar with the name Geddes Grant. I would suggest you join us and several other genealogical groups or forums respecting the people of British Guiana . Thereby you could make the best use of a cross-section of the people who are involved in Genealogical Networking.

              You are not on my mailing list.  I replied to the e-mail I received.

              I Just started to work on finding my roots back. I was wondering if anyone had information on the Geddes family. I have been told that i am related to Roy Geddes.

              Thank you for you help.

              Raymond Geddes

            • alison roberts
              Message 6 of 6 , May 15, 2009
                Roy's home number is 592-226-9844 in Guyana....

                Beatrice Alison Roberts