Bajan Family Search

  • Mlilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2009
      Please take a look at your list of surnames and if it is determined that you are researching the following surnames - please respond – soonest;

      1) Thomas, 2) Moore, 3) Hinds, 4) Johnson, 5) Gill, 6) Clarke, and
      7) Williams
      The surnames listed above are also found amongst the members of the kinship of Sancho.
      More importantly, and /or perhaps especially if you are aware of and/or believe the persons of your research interests is connected to the island of Barbados.
      I would suggest that you contact and/or join the good people at
      The Bajan Family Search
      The Bajan Family Connection!
      http://bajanfamily.ning.com/
    • katrina newcombe
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2009
        Hello everyone,

        I'm not sure how to go about tracing someone from Guyana but I thought Id start here.

        The only information I have is that the John Anderson I am searching for was born between 1938-1941 approximately.
        He definately was working in London, England in 1965. He was working in the financial sector in accountancy or banking. He was married but I think that may have ended. He definately has a son. I have been led to believe he has spent his time between both countries.

        If anyone has any information - it doesn't matter how trivial or unimportant it may seem - please contact me on: newcombeke@...

        Best wishes and many thanks,
        Katrina

        > Please take a look at your list of surnames and if it is
        > determined that you are researching the following surnames -
        > please respond – soonest;
        >
        > 1) Thomas, 2) Moore, 3) Hinds, 4) Johnson, 5) Gill, 6)
        > Clarke, and
        > 7) Williams
        > The surnames listed above are also found amongst the
        > members of the kinship of Sancho.
        > More importantly, and /or perhaps especially if you are
        > aware of and/or believe the persons of your research
        > interests is connected to the island of Barbados.
        > I would suggest that you contact and/or join the good
        > people at
        > The Bajan Family Search
        > The Bajan Family Connection!
        > http://bajanfamily.ning.com/