locating Luke of Plaisance: Gwen Luke of UK and Norris Luke of Maryland

  • M'lilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10 12:05 PM

      Are you aware of Gwen Luke and Norris Luke of Plaisance? It is my understanding Gwen Luke is resident in the UK and Norris Luke is likely in Maryland, USA . Can you advise what approaches I should employ in the effort to locate and communicate with Gwen Luke and her brother Norris Luke?

      LUKE OF PLAISANCE
      Abigail Luke, Allison Luke, Conrad Alexander Luke (Schoolmaster), Debbie Luke (probably Debbie Thomas), Gloria Luke, James Henry Augustus Luke, Joseph William Luke, Lillian Luke (probably Lilly Luke, schoolteacher), Monty Luke, Tom Luke (Schoolmaster), Stella Althea Luke (Nurse/Midwife, Plaisance Health Center),Walford Luke , Catherine Miller (Typist Clerk), Marcelle Miller, Mary Angela Miller (Missionary Minister of Religion, Glory Light Tabernacle, Plaisance), Monica Imelda Miller (Social Worker),

      Will you please enlighten me – respecting the person listed above and their immediate relatives; especially those who are likely to members of the kinship of Sancho - soonest?

      http://descendantsofsancho.blogspot.com/2008/12/lukesancho.html

      http://guygenbiosociety.blogspot.com/

      --
      "Discovering and reclaiming our ancestral heritage, our people, and thus ourselves; enlightening them respecting our common ancestral heritage; who the ancestors were – so are the descendants. I am who I am – I am who I always were. Honoring our ancestors must become to the descendants as natural as breathing."
      M'lilwana Osanku – Sancho of Nabaclis, British Guiana.

      "The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, Slavery and Colonialism are crimes against humanity; recognition of the economic basis of racism; and reparations for the descendants of the victims of these crimes"… Dr. Conrad W. Worrill, National Chairman, The National Black United Front (NBUF).
      "The slave may have appeared in a profit and loss account as an item, a thing, a piece of property, but he faced his new situation as an African, a worker, and a man. At this level of perception – It is quite irrelevant to enquire from which tribe or region a particular African originated"… Walter Anthony Rodney (1942 -1980) Dares Salaam Tanzania
      October 1969

      "The similarity of African survivals in the New World points not to tribal peculiarities but to the essential oneness of African Culture; that culture was the shield which frustrated the efforts of Europeans to dehumanize Africans through servitude"… Walter Anthony Rodney (1942 -1980)

      "The kind of ancestors we have is not as important as the kind of descendants our ancestors have"… Dr. Phyllis Ann Wallace (1920-1993)
    • John JSPS
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11 4:04 AM

        Hello Sancho:

        I sent your request to a “Luke” in Guyana…

        I told them to write back to you if they know anything.

        Take care,

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11 11:46 AM
          I appreciate that oh so very much - Season's Greetings to you and your loved ones

          “Discovering and reclaiming our ancestral heritage; Honoring our ancestors must become to the descendants as natural as breathing.” ...M’lilwana Osanku