Announcement : Sunday Chronicle August 25, 1974

  • M'lilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008

      Edgar Vaughn Fox died on August 21, 1972

      Irene Agatha Blackman 19 North and Albert Streets, Bourda, Georgetown ,

      Charles Arnold Roberts (Park Hotel) died on August 23, 1956; 71 years old

      “Discovering and reclaiming our ancestral heritage; Honoring our ancestors must become to the descendants as natural as breathing.” ...M’lilwana Osanku

    • gtrish052@verizon.net