Glasgow and Sarrabo

  • Hack AZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      I have learnt that my great-great-great-great grandmother was a
      Glasgow and she was either married to or living with a Sarrabo (I have
      no idea which one). They had children but I am not sure how many. One
      of her children was named Delcica (she may not have been Sarrabo)and
      she married Reece. I was told that there were about 15 Reece offspring
      but no one can remember all of them. As for the Glasgows, there are a
      number of them and I am not sure how they are all connected but I do
      think that there is a connection. Any information about the Glasgows
      and Sarrabos would be very welcome.