Sandy and Sancho
Are you familiar with members of the kinship of Sandy of Golden Grove, on the East Coast of Demerara? How about those who are descendants of Sancho? Who mentioned in this correspondence are among the members of your kinship of Sandy ?
Do you have any idea whether Lynette Sandy is the wife of Mark McLean?
Who do you think I ought to consult to locate and obtain the contact information for the descendants of Pet Sandy, including Elaine Sandy, Lynette Sandy and her other immediate relatives?
I am told:
- One brother, and three sisters – Pet Sandy, Mrs. Spencer, Sophia Bristol, Joyce Harlequin
- Son of Cecil Joyce and Lynnette Sandy, Marjorie Sandy, Francina Sandy,
- Frederick William Sandy is the father of Eulan Richard Sandy . Frederick William Sandy married the grandmother of Gladstone Crowther. She is a member of the kinship of Billy of Grenada. Frederick William Sandy was a miner. George W. Billy was his partner in the mining industry in Cuyuni River District. Frederick William Sandy was the foreman of the Jury in the trial of the murder of Dorothy Rice in Georgetown , British Guiana in 1915. The accused was convicted, sentenced to death by hanging. He received the ultimate punishment shortly there after. His name slips me at this minute. Dorothy Rice was one of the females at the forefront of the working class struggle in Georgetown , British Guiana at the beginnings of the twentieth century. In fact, she was a champion of the Ruimveldt Riots of November 28 – December 5, 1905.
- Eulan Richard Sandy is the father of Lynnette Sandy.
- Sophia Bristol is perhaps the mother of Sheila Abrams, Sandra Abrams.
- Pet Sandy, is the mother of Elaine Sandy, Lynnette Sandy, and perhaps a son and another daughter.
- Pet Sandy is the grand mother of Judy Sandy, and June Benn and several others.
I am told the descendants of Louisa Sandy also include members of the family of Dutchin, the family of Marshall including; Faye Marshall, Florence Marshall and Miriam Scott Zephyr, Herman Lowe, Elaine Abrams, Sheila Abrams, Sandra Abrams, Cousin Phelp, Malcolm Spencer and Morris Spencer, Lynette Sandy, Odessa Sandy, Judy Sandy, June Benn; the daughter of Buddy Benn and Lynnette Sandy, Pet Sandy, and Elaine Sandy among numerous others. I am told they are indeed descendants of Sancho by Louisa Sandy. Other relatives include the descendants of Petal Sandy and her daughter Elaine. I am aware; one of the Sandy females died in the Bronx a few years ago.
Also Louisa Sandy is not a descendant of Benjamin Sandy and Mary Sancho. However, Louisa Sandy is understood to be a descendant of Christopher Bentick Sancho (1875-1956). Therefore the interest in their ancestral connections is focused on their relationship to Big Daddy Christy Sancho.
Do you have any idea who the descendants of Benjamin Sandy are?
Who must be contacted to obtain the relevant information concerning the descendants of Benjamin Sandy and his wife Mary Sancho?
What is the relationship of Dutchin, Herman Lowe, Elaine Abrams, Sheila Abrams, Sandra Abrams and Cousin Phelp, Faye Marshall, Florence Marshall and Miriam Scott Zephyr, Malcolm Spencer and Morris Spencer, Inez Blair, Odessa Sandy, Judy Sandy, daughter of Buddy Benn and Lynnette Sandy, Pet Sandy, Elaine Sandy to Christopher Bentick Sancho (1875-1956)?
What is the relationship of the members of the kinship of Sandy of Bush Corner to descendants of Christopher Bentick Sancho (1875-1956)?
PERSONS OF INTERESTS:
I am seeking the descendants and relatives of Benjamin Sandy and his wife, Mary Sancho. Mrs. Mary Sandy is the daughter of Mr. Bentick and Mrs. Mary Sancho. Mrs. Mary Sandy is the sister of Lambert Tuckness Sancho. The children of Benjamin Sandy and Mary Sancho are: Cecil Sandy, Annie Sophia Sandy, Cecily Sandy, and Sarah Mathilda Sandy (School Mistress) , Winston Sandy (Police Officer), Bertie Sandy, Jonathan Sandy and Augustine Sandy (brothers), Neville Sandy and Winston Sandy (brothers), and Wycliffe Sandy [Carpenter]Charity Amazon, Essequibo, Frederick William Sandy, Louisa Sandy, Arnett Sandy, Stephen Sandy, Percy Sandy, Llewellyn Augustus Sandy, Charles Sandy, Eulan Richard Sandy, James Sandy, Lynnette Sandy, Marjorie Sandy, Francina Sandy, Odessa Sandy, Judy Sandy, Pet Sandy, Elaine Sandy, Herman Lowe, Elaine Abrams, Sheila Abrams, Sandra Abrams, Faye Marshall, Florence Marshall, Miriam Scott , Miriam Scott Zephyr, Beryl Royus Sandy, Gladys Sandy, Granunie Sandy, Maxine Sandy, Gloria Sandy, Anthony Sandy, Eric Sandy, Joellen L. Sandy, Karen Sandy, Michele Sandy, Bernadette M. Sandy, Eric Sandy ,Randi Sandy, Randolph Sandy , Ruth M. Sandy ,
Michael Sandy, owner of Sandy ’s Funeral Home at 1 Chapel Street , Lodge.
Victor Sandy, Doreen Sandy, Rudolph Sandy, Winston Sandy (Kitty, East Coast Demerara),
Herman Sandy: Saturday, April 18, 1959:
Arnett Sandy: Georgetown, Engineer Sprostons Ltd
Stephen Sandy: Binder Chronicle Ltd
Percy Sandy: Georgetown , Fitter Water Works
Llewellyn Augustus Sandy: Georgetown , Mechanical Superintendent
Charles Sandy : Mahaica, Carpenter, British Guiana Lithographic
Eulan Sandy : Golden Grove, Carpenter
James Sandy: Georgetown , Building Inspector
Source: The Official Gazette of British Guiana Thursday, August 6, 1959: page 235
Frederick William Sandy [Painter], Golden Grove, East Coast Demerara.
Source: Official Gazette of British Guiana July 31, 1920: Page 270.
Also please point me to your immediate relatives- and/ or them to me – and other members of our beloved kinship with whom you are communicating.
I need answers and I need them like last year…The struggle continues.