Input wanted - not a genealogy topic

  • i2crochet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 3:18 PM
      Hi Everyone:

      You probably won't even recognize my email address as seldom post
      anything on the board. Anyway, I am a bit concerned about a friend and
      I was wondering if anyone here could help or have any suggestions. My
      friend - one of our own country folk, lives in New Orleans, but she was
      away and the authorities won't let her get in last night to secure her
      house (they just recently finished the renos from the last hurricane).
      I was wondering if anyone had anybody there who hadn't left yet who
      could maybe put a few sandbags around the place. I know it might be a
      long shot but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for reading
      and God Bless.
      Debbie