Edited response to History of Port Mourant

  • derryck griffith
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2004

      derryck griffith <Derryck1950@...> wrote:
      Hello Richard!

      I  did work for some months at The Guyana National Archives; Located adjacent to the Guyana Fire Service, Stabroek Square, Georgetown. Demerara. Guyana.

      That is the place where most of Guyana's history is archived. Why not check it out. You might find some related stuff there. I am unable to say if those records are computerized presently.

      Mind you, that department was not considered top priority for such modern sophistication in Forbes Burhnam's time! It also comes under The Ministry Of Information's perview!

      Peace!

      Derryck.

      Manhattan

      New York City.