"50 Awesome Tools for Researching Your Family's History"

  • Sancho Campbell Friday Young
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Fiona King <fionaking75@...> wrote:
      Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:59:49 +0530
      From: "Fiona King" <fionaking75@...>
      To: nabaclisman@...
      Subject: Guyana Genealogical and Biographical Society

      Hi M'lilwana,

      We just posted an article "
      50 Awesome Tools for Researching Your Family's History
      " (http://www.businesscreditcards.com/bootstrapper/50-awesome-tools-for-researching-your-familys-history/). I thought I'd bring it to your attention just in case you think your readers would find it interesting.

      Either way, thanks for your time!

      Fiona King

      --
      http://descendantsofsancho.hi5.com
      http://descendantsofsancho.blogspot.com http://www.myspace.com/baobabspirittree
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Hi All,

        See excerpt of Guyana Journal's Gary Girdhari's review of the novel "HerStory" by Ingrid Walter Campbell via link below.

        Gingertea

      • M'lilwana Osanku
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          This is a genealogical and biographical forum. It is not about modern day authors. Please refrain from such behavior at this forum.

          GUYANESE GIRL <gingertea10@...> wrote:
          Hi All,

          See excerpt of Guyana Journal's Gary Girdhari's review of the novel "HerStory" by Ingrid Walter Campbell via link below.

          Gingertea

          "Only God Can Judge Us, Either Love Us or Leave Us Alone, May be you’ll Love Us When We Die . If You Can't Respect That Your Whole Perspective Is Wack." Mlilwana Osanku

        • GUYANESE GIRL