Fwd: [guyanese_genealogy] "Baharai" Thana and "Shanee" caste

  • M'lilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Dear list members,
      Has anyone encountered 'Baharai' in their research, or know what the
      modern-day name for this place would be? From my ancestor's
      emigration pass, I do know that it is located in Lucknow 'Zillah',
      Uttar Pradesh.
      I am also trying to learn more about "Shanee", the term given for my
      ancestor's caste.
      Any advice much appreciated.
      Cheerio,
      Please send reply to email inbox:
      guyanese_genealogy-owner@yahoogroups.com

      "Only God Can Judge Us, Either Love Us or Leave Us Alone, May be youÂ’ll Love Us When We Die . If You Can't Respect That Your Whole Perspective Is Wack." Mlilwana Osanku