Using India's 'ancestor-tracing' services

  • cognosco2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hello again,

      Does anyone have any experience with using either (i) The Uttar
      Pradesh State Tourism service or (ii) Dr Tiwari of Indiroots, to trace
      their ancestors?

      I am considering using such a service. That said, I am a little
      anxious that they may just tell me what I want to hear.

      Any independent perspectives on these two services - or any others -
      would be much valued. I was particularly interested in knowing more
      about the methodology they use and the evidence they supply to the
      client.

      Warm wishes,

      Omar McDoom