RE: [guyanese_genealogy] i need your help

  • Vishnu Persaud
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008

      Hi Shona,

      I served in the Canadian Army with a Sergeant by the name of Oswald Reece.  He served with the 48th Highlanders of Canada.  I know that he is originally from the east coast of Guyana.  He is retired now, but I run into him every now and then.  Please let me know if I can be of any help.

      Regards,

      Vishnu Persaud

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008

          WILL DO.